UPSC CMSE Exam 2017 – Apply Online for 710 Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of 710 vacancies by conducting Combined Medical Services Examination (CMSE) – 2017. Eligible candidates may apply online from 26-04-2017 to 19-05-2017 till 06:00 pm. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 710
Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Services Examination – 2017
Name of the Services/ Posts:
1. Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 450 Posts
2. Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 26 Posts
3. Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 216 Posts
4. General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 02 Posts
5. General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East, North, South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 16 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 01-08-2017. Upper age limit is relaxable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination, interview/ personality test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- through online or offline. No fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH Candidates.
Offline: Candidates should pay fee by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash.
Online: Candidates should pay fee through online by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ Sate Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 26-04-2017 to 19-05-2017 till 06:00 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
4. Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
5. Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-04-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee through Online: 19-05-2017 till 06:00 pm.
Date of CMSE Exam: 13-08-2017.