Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18-27 years as on 01-08-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on computer based written exam & skill test in stenography.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank. No fee for Women, SC, ST, PWD and Ex Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconlie.nic.in from 17-06-2017 to 15-07-2017 up to 05:00 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.ssconlie.nic.in
2. Click on Apply & Select the desired post
3. Again Click on Apply Link
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
8. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11. Now take printout of online application for future use.